Generally it is washed with clean water, or with some basic detergent, hand washing or machine washing. But we need to pay attention to some of the problems.
1, the water temperature should not be too high, so as not to destroy the clothing. In particular, before buying cotton products, we can look at the labels of the products. In addition to observing the quality of the products and the amount of cotton, you can see the logos, such as machine washing and warm water washing, to avoid the shrinkage caused by improper washing and protection.
2. There is not much need for alkaline detergent. Only a small amount can be used, and detergent powder is not recommended.
3. When washing, do not mix with other clothes to avoid dyeing.
4, cleaning time can not be too long, slight fading is normal.
5, if it is soaked, soak time should not exceed half an hour. For those that can not be cleaned, they can be taken out to dry or ventilated.
Previous: No Information
- What Are The Four Sets Of Bedding?
- What Are The Five Benefits Of Four-piece Cotton
- How To Determine Whether The Four-piece Cotton ...
- The Advantages Of Four Parts For Washing Cotton
- Cleaning Method For Bedding
- Will The Washable Cotton Quilt Shrink?
- Does The Cotton Sheet Play Ball?
- How To Distinguish Cotton Sheets
- How To Remove The White Sheet Dyeing
- What Kind Of Bed Fabric Is Better